Happy Valentine's Day! Today I celebrate my 29th birthday! I thought it would be fun to share 29 things about me that you may not know. Number 29 is my favorite. ;)
BRB, time for some bubbly.
- I was born in the Bronx, NY and lived there most of my life. I also lived in Florida, Virginia, Kazakhstan, and now South America.
- I LOVE TV! Some of my most favorite shows are The Vampire Diaries, Law and Order: SVU, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, The Flash, and Jane the Virgin.
- I used to hate coffee. I started to love it living in Kazakhstan and now that I have the Ninja Coffee Bar, I'm completely obsessed!
- Realistically, I prefer flats over heels.
- My first "big girl buy" was for my 20th birthday. It was a Coach limited edition signature stripe bag. It's currently in storage.
- I haven't had soda, like Coke or Pepsi, in almost 10 years.
- I am the queen of pancakes! I make the best banana chocolate chip.
- My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream.
- I married my high school sweetheart. We met at Blockbuster when I was 15.
- I love everything Parisian. My husband surprised me with a trip to Paris for my birthday last year.
- I went to high school in the south Bronx and would stay home every Halloween because I was afraid of getting egged. LOL
- Backstreet Boys over Nsync always.
- I really want to learn French. I'm currently looking into lessons.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.
- I love to sleep, but get annoyed at myself when I wake up late.
- The last movie I saw was Split and I loooooved it! Highly recommend!
- My dream car is a mint Fiat
- My favorite meal of the day is brunch.
- Chocolate over vanilla always.
- If I had to choose between wine or beer, I'd choose champagne.
- I like my steak medium rare.
- If I could only live with one makeup product it would be
- My 3favorite stores for shopping are Zara, H&M, and Forever 21.
- One piece of clothing I can't live without? Skinny jeans.
- My husband truly is my best friend. We have the best times together.
- I love cupcakes and macaroons! But I hardly eat them. :(
- We leave for Panama City, Panama tomorrow for birthday celebrations!! I can't wait!