Hey guys! With Valentine's Day just a week away I thought I would share some ideas for outfits and gifts. I know there are a bunch of anti-Valentine's Day people out there that think February 14th is just a made up holiday that only caters to women. Now, to you I say "GET OVER IT"! LOL What is the big deal about celebrating loooove? Yes, it should be celebrated everyday, but what is the problem with getting dressed up, going out, and exchanging gifts? And you're right, it shouldn't be just for women. The special men in our lives should feel loved too. If you're single, no biggie! Celebrate the love of family and friends. And no, this day shouldn't be all about the present! It's all about the outfit!! ;) LOL Here's some inspiration...
1. Birchbox is a monthly subscription, for both men and women, that specializes in yummy samples from well-known and emerging brands. A 3-month subscription for women is $30 and $60 for men. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
2. We all know that flowers is a V Day staple. Why not change it up a bit with a super cute Spring ready statement piece from Bauble Bar ($36).
3. This lace top from H&M ($30) would look great with some leather pants or leggings for a sexy edgy look or tucked into #4!
4. H&M ($35) crinkled full midi skirt. This skirt would be great for a feminine V Day look and will transition perfectly into Spring.
5. Men love chocolate too! And booze! These Jack Daniel's filled chocolates would be a cool manly version of your standard "box of chocolates".
6. Art of Shaving starter kit ($25) is a great way to keep our guy feeling a little pampered. (My honey uses these products and he loves them. Totally worth it.)
7. A gift for him. A gift for her. You decide! LOL Either way someone will be happy! H&M nightgown and undies. ($35)
8. Dinner isn't complete without a little black dress! Love the classic shape and floral pattern on this H&M ($70) one!
9. Another dress option from H&M ($70).
10. Cant forget the shoes! Suede sandalettes from H&M ($100). Pair these with #9 and #4.
11. H&M pumps ($35). Pair these with #8 and #3 and #4 combo.
Hope I could be of help!